We Shop the Nation’s Top Insurance Companies to Find You the Best Coverage and Price. We insure Tow Truck Operator in the States of:
Arizona California Colorado
Nevada Texas Utah
• Tow Truck Liability Insurance covers any damages you or your driver cause to other people and property. The more your business is worth, the more tow truck liability insurance you’re going to want to carry. Tow truck liability insurance policies are available up to $1 million.
• Tow Truck Medical Payment Insurance takes care of the medical expenses for you or any passengers in your tow truck in the event of an accident.
• Tow Truck Physical Damage Coverage will make sure you can repair or replace your tow truck if it’s in an accident or even damaged sitting in your driveway. This can include collision, comprehensive and fire and theft coverage.
• Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Protection pays for damages and injuries to you and any passengers if your tow truck is hit by someone with no insurance or insufficient insurance.
• Garage Keepers Legal Liability Insurance covers damages to a customer’s vehicle while it is parked at your garage or repair shop.
• On-Hook Towing Insurance covers damages caused to a customer’s vehicle by fire, theft, collision, explosion, vandalism or collision while it is in tow. Note that this is different than cargo insurance coverage.
In addition to these tow-truck-specific types of coverage, you may also want to consider these types of insurance policies for your tow truck: comprehensive or fire and theft insurance, collision insurance, hired-auto liability coverage, hired auto physical damage coverage and employer’s non-ownership liability coverage.